Monday, December 17, 2007

Terrazza Cafe Applecross 2.5 stars out of 5

Summary

I think perhaps I was just not in a great mood and so perhaps I picked holes in what is overall a reasonable if not special place. I just don't like it when the greeter person makes a thing of finding a table for you in basically an empty restaurant. The place better be packed as some point to give meaning to the actions.

Positives
  • I steak was very nicely cooked (raw as ordered and tasty)
  • my other dinner guests appeared to enjoy there meal
Negatives
  • I picked steak because I could not see anything else I really wanted. The pepper sauce was out of the can and kind of gluppy, really not good.
  • Spider webs on the ceiling and all around the light. Look up boys and do some cleaning.
  • The menu is just a little odd.
  • Service was average, due to the shape of the restaurant the area we where seated does tend to get ignored and this was not made up for by the staff. Overall service was reasonable
Overall

I don't think I will be back for a while.

No comments: